Christmas Holiday Tips
1. If there was ever a time to eat for enjoyment. Christmas is the perfect time. Enjoy your food.
2. Drink with a happy heart.
3. Taste a little of all the sweets.
4. Sample all the food in small portions.
5. If you have to go back for seconds eat slowly.
6. Give whats left to friends who do not have families.
7. Think about the homeless and hunger when you are enjoying your Christmas dinner.
8. Have kindness in your heart on this day.
9. Remember your family and close friends are more valuable than gold.
10. Remember its only one day.
1/23/2018 04:01:59 am
The Christmas holiday season came and left so fast, but the time I spent during those days felt great. Most of the tips you've written happen on me, actually! Before this season came, I've written all things I could do to make the holiday season memorable. I did not spend too much for the gifts. What I did was I gave my extra money for the foundation so that my money would go to more meaningful things!
Leave a Reply.
AFC blog is about supporting you so you can live your best life. We strive to inspire everyone to live each day better than the last. Our blog is dedicated to teaching ideas that motivate you to live a fit life.