1. Eat real food.
2. Workout regularly
3. Sleep 8 hours a night.
4. Stay positive.
5. Drink adequate amounts of water daily.
6. Reduce stress.
7. Be consistent.
8. Don't diet.
Don't waste your time with quick weight loss diets or some type of special workout. Consistently eat real food, workout regularly, get plenty of sleep, and stay positive. Weight gain is a combination of food, stress, feeling bad, and lack of movement. If you can correct these basic areas you will be able to lose weight and keep it off.
This weeks workout for your core.
1. Elbow plank - 15 seconds to 2 minute hold
2. Reverse crunch - 10 to 20 times
3. Cobra - 15 seconds to 1 minute
4. Side Plank - 15 seconds to 1 minute
5. Reverse lunge with sand bag or not - 6 to 10 on each side
Repeat 3 sets at your pace 3 times a week.
AFC blog is about supporting you so you can live your best life. We strive to inspire everyone to live each day better than the last. Our blog is dedicated to teaching ideas that motivate you to live a fit life.